We’re already more than half way through January. Are you plugging along with Low Key?
New this week:
Week 3 is live and we are challenging you a bit more in your low key images! This week is all about low key silhouettes! Annette Heck gives us all the ins and outs of how to accomplish this! Post your work in this week’s album.
The first Low Key issue of the Magazine is out and it’s gorgeous!
Next week is our first webcast of the year! Thursday, Jan 23rd 8pm CST/ 9 pm EST. We will be interviewing Whitney Coudray, a family photographer in the Pacific Northwest. Join us as we ask her questions and hear her journey into her photography business! Make sure to register ahead of time and ask any questions you have!
- There are SO MANY fantastic portraits in this week’s Low Key Portraits album, but we’re just going to tell you to go and look. Do it. Go look.
- Love the moment of flapping ears, floppy lips, and spraying water that Adrian Canvas captured of his dog after a swim.
- Mallory Todd got some awesome light and some gorgeous shots at a recent family newborn session she did.
- Melissa Tokariwski lit ice on fire. She lit.ice.on.fire. You’ve gotta see this!
- Sarah Anne took advantage of some fog in her area to get some great shots of her daughter this week.
- Annette shared that A Wandering Tribe has all of their presets on sale. Sale goes through January 28. Warning – you’re going to want them all!
- Are you following along with the 30 Days of Photoshop from Aaron Nace? If so, this post is for you – either lend a hand or find community in the struggle to keep up and understand!
- Sony shooters – do you ever have problems with your images feeling really red? Amberlee Murdock is and she got some great thoughts about how to combat it.
- Emily Kraska is looking to change her camera body soon. Should she stick with Canon or jump over to Sony? She wants all the thoughts!
- What info do you have for Kelli Dorschel on milk baths?