How did you do this week? It’s been a ton of low light around here, but not in the nice way – gloom, gloom, gloom. Here’s hoping the skies were sunnier where you live!
New this week:
If you have questions about low key, never fear! Annette’s got a post just for you.
Time to get in the frame! Sarah Bednar has an amazing lesson on how low key self portraits can be beautiful story telling images that tells about YOU!
Missed the interview with Whitney Coudray? Catch the replay here. Lots of great information for anyone thinking about turning their love of photography into a business!
It’s time to get in the frame. That’s right! This week’s album is all about low key self portraits.
Next Friday we will reveal February’s theme! Be on the look out!
- Katherine Calabro got an evening without kids and talked her husband into doing a couples shoot. The trial and error was so worth it!
- PooJa Clary took her GoPro on vacation instead of her big camera and she got THE COOLEST beach shot!
- Snow. Headlights. Little Boy. Umbrella. Sarah Bednar. Magic.
- You guys are continue to wow us with the weekly themes. You’ve got to check out the silhouettes album – tons of good stuff in there!
- Emily Straley has such a fun take on silhouette with this shot! Rawr!
- Did you see that our own Rachel Clelland won the ‘kids’ category in Country Magazine’s photo contest? Congrats to Rachel!
- Melissa Tokariwski shared a pretty cool graphic about what cloud temps produce different types of snowflakes.
- Lora Ortiz shared a handy tip about saving posts within a group (or anywhere on Facebook, really).
- Emily Brunner is looking to hone her booking process for minis. Anyone have a good one?
- Erin Crofford and her family are hitting some National Parks this summer and she wants to know which lenses to take.
- Jaime Evenhuis-Kramer is struggling with using the Topaz tools. Annette had some wise words about workflow, but maybe you have something, too?