Happy Valentine’s Day! Our Valentine to you is a slightly super-sized issue of the update with extra Inspiration and Learning. And the Love Your Light challenge starts today, too!
New this week:
This next week is all about Off Camera Flash (or on as well)…. Do not run away! Annette Heck kicks off the week by giving valid reasons why you should love your light. Make sure to check in to facebook each day too, we are also running a Love Your Light Course Challenge and it kicks off today!
It’s time, it’s time, it’s time to Love Your Light! This week’s album is all about on (or off) camera flash.
The first Indoor Light Magazine is up! There’s so much beauty to be had indoors!
Have you registered for this month’s interview with Gracie Baltic, it’s all about home videos with your DSLR and we can’t wait! Make sure to register here!
- Jen Heavener got some pretty amazing low light shots of her daughter twirling but then she also put up a can’t miss pic of her little guy rocking it as an old man.
- Did you see the sunset silhouette shots that Darcie Tallman got? If not, you should!
- Emily Carper captured a light and airy pic of her kiddos playing in her bed. It feels so Saturday morning.
- Kristina Hill did a great job capturing her favorite “little old lady” this week!
- Debi Hitter got a fantastic shot of her grandson poised to blow out his birthday candles.
- The image Kate Brueck shot of her daughter carrying a tray of flowers looks like it could belong in a magazine.
- Stephany Silcox wants all the info about presets – pros and cons and which do you like?
- Who does portraits at sporting events/dance recitals? Natalie Fenton needs some help with delivery options.
- Sarah Czerwinski shared a video tutorial about how to make your own white balance sheet.
- Barbara Daniels was wondering about what typical editing rules are for photo contests. Do you have any experience?
- Our celeb interviewee from last month, Whitney Coudray, put some of her business tips into a blog post. All the details (and a link to the interview replay, if you missed it) are here.
- Sarah Bednar posted a video of an indoor light edit. Her edits are always so much fun to watch!
- Kyle posted that Canon has finally released a mirrorless camera meant to be capable of replacing the 5dIV.