You guys are sailing through what can be a gloomy month and posting incredible images. You’ve fully embraced the monthly theme and we’re so grateful and inspired that you have!
New this week:
One last week for our indoor lighting theme – and now it’s time to get creative!
Put your creativity cap on and post your shots from this week in the new album.
You guys are making it look like using indoor light is a cinch. What a gorgeous bunch of images in this week’s Magazine.
Can you believe that we’re already thinking about March? Annette is giving you the heads up about a few things that you might not have but would help in following along with March’s theme. More details in this post.
Don’t forget that our interview with Grace Baltic all about her family videography is scheduled for next Tuesday, February 25, at 8pm CST/9pm EST. Grab a seat and ask any questions you already have here. You can see examples of Grace’s work here and here to tide you over until interview time!
- The lighting in a bowling alley is admittedly terrible, but Jennifer Sutsser took it on and conquered the beast and got some super cute pics of her little guy.
- Kelly Hill has been doing some playing in Photoshop with landscape images and the results are pretty cool!
- Kara Michelle did a great job of blending ambient light with flash AND getting in the frame to capture a fun series with her little one.
- Amanda Mandola created such a sweet, snuggly image of a friend’s newborn. It’s all cuddles and warmth.
- Love this portrait of her little guy and his lovey from Betsy Marziani! There’s just about nothing sweeter than a little one and their beloved stuffy. Great light makes this one all the better.
- Amanda Cammack has been asked to shoot a friend’s new salon space. Anyone have tips or pointers for her?
- WOW. Check out Emily Brunner’s recent results using Topaz AI Sharpen!
- Kyle posted about a tiny photo printer that works with a phone (or from a camera to a phone). The group brainstormed LOTS of possibilities for using this little dynamo!
- Annette shared the 2020 Audubon Photography contest details if anyone is into bird photography.
- Tiffany Hodges had a question about pricing for large groups. She got some good advice. Check out what other said or add your own two cents.