February is already over?! We can’t believe it. The end of the month brings… collages of your favorite work of the month and we cannot get enough of them. You guys are so incredibly talented. Thank you for choosing to share it with us!
New this week:
Goodbye February, hello March! And hello new theme! This month we are “Shooting Through” and super excited to help you all create some fun artistic shots with various items around the home and fun inexpensive gadgets as well! For week one we are taking it to the basics of layering. It will help as a starting point before we go deeper into the theme.
If you missed our interview this week with Grace Baltic or you want to relive the memories, you can catch the replay!
Ready to put this week’s lesson into play? New month, new theme, new album.
You all have been challenging yourselves with flash and the results are beautiful!
- Lindsey Larivee may have run right out of her house in her pajamas to capture some stunning sunrise shots, but it absolutely paid off!
- Rachel Zinanti definitely embraced this week’s theme of creative indoor light for this shot of her son. It combines both fun and drama for a winning image!
- Lovely, rich, and moody. Dhagash Shah captured them all in this fantastic portrait of his wife.
- Kerry Goddard shared some positively gorgeous newborn images. You really can’t afford to miss these. And she posted an unedited vs. edited here.
- Adrian Blanco Canvas is giving back to his community and shared the sweet photos he took with us.
- Snow. Headlights. Carolyn Walter.
- Bubbles, bubbles everywhere and moody edits, too. Melissa Tokariwski is at it again and posted a behind the scenes in the comments!
- Thanks, Jerri Brouse, for sharing that Groupon is having some great deals on Shutterfly books right now!
- A wonderful and timely reminder from Lindsey Larivee that the only photographer you should be comparing yourself to is the one you were yesterday.
- Rachel Zinanti is looking for some help setting Kelvin while using a speed light.
- Jenna Thiessen is thinking about getting a website. Who wants to fill her in on the pros and cons of having one and using a free hosting service or a paid one?
- Want a fun project for Leap Day? Mary Scott Foreman shared her family’s tradition.