You guys have definitely not disappointed in this first week of Shooting Through. So many creative shots!
New this week:
This is going to be fun! Take a walk through your house and find some fun items to shoot through! So many awesome ideas to get you started can be found in this week’s lesson!
Once you’ve scoured your house for some fun household items to shoot through, put your new shots in this week’s album.
Make sure to check out the latest Magazine for the last batch of Indoor Lighting shots. You guys went out with a bang!
- Oh.my.stars. This bathtub capture from Jennifer Sutsser has it all. Fun perspective, layers, great edit, character, AND she used flash. WOW.
- It’s not quite time to say goodbye to winter just yet. Amanda Ebbecke is still capturing winter beautifully in these landscape shots.
- Did you see the fantastic moon shot that Julie Strauss captured? So much detail!
- Jessica Cadle got the coolest shot of her little guy playing football with her husband by shooting through and thinking outside the box.
- Melissa Tokariwski worked some magic with evergreens, a frozen bubble, and some amazing light!
- Alyssa Hastings is in a rut and wants to start doing some indoor work. Anyone have ideas or sources for an inexpensive indoor backdrop?
- Beth Reed is launching a photo booth business and is looking for everyone’s favorite content calendars or ideas to help her get social engagement. And GO!
- Amy Pater raised a question about Backblaze that got some good clarifying discussion about services like Backblaze and backing up your work.
- PooJa Clary is looking for tips for doing a ‘relaxed headshot’ session for a friend’s website.