We continue to march on through (see what I did there?) our Shooting Through theme and you guys continue to bring your best creativity and some amazing shots. It makes us excited for each new week ahead!
New this week:
The Team is planning an SPS Live and they want your input. Hop over and tell them what you you’d like covered!
Time to get fancy! This week is all about shooting through items that give some sparkle and shine to your shot!
Since it’s a fancy kind of week this week… Put all of your fancy shots in our new, fancy album. (Alright, it’s just a normal album, but let me have my fancy fun…)
You guys took the new theme and ran with it with some amazing results. Check out the new magazine for proof!
Mark your calendar for March 31st for our next SPS Members live webcast! You can register here!
- Lindsey Batten got the sweetest light and airy photo of her daughter by shooting through a copper pipe.
- Up close and personal with a giraffe once again proved that the best camera is the one you have with you for Jessica King. What a shot!
- A two minute tear jerker Hallmark commercial inspired Annette Heck to bust out a killer bubble bath and her camera to capture her boys. Pure magic!
- Oh Melissa Tokariwski. You had SO many this week and so much creativity, but this shot of a flower through a copper pipe…simply gorgeous!
- Chesha Oliver shot through a fence to capture shots with unique bokeh and flares.
- The light in Stephanie Simon’s shot through the shower door really makes this image a standout.
- Crystal Jones combined a clear plastic ring and some crazy good editing to create this stunning shot of her pup.
- Robbie Outlaw is looking for thoughts on the Nikon 200-500mm lens. Anyone have this one?
- Katy Wingate had a problem with blue noise showing up on her shots when she brought them into Lightroom. Turns out her black clipping indicator was on (in Lightroom). Easy fix, but something that could happen to anyone.
- Erica Ogden shared a cautionary tale about JPG.
- Emily Gosbee is looking for a model release. Anyone have one to share?
- What do you do when you’re discouraged? Sarah Anne started a discussion and it’s one we can all benefit from. Thanks, Sarah!