You guys took monochrome and ran with it! What a gorgeous bunch of images that definitely prove that monochrome is NOT just black and white!
New this week
Check out our newest color combo – analogous colors! Don’t miss this week’s lesson – so much eye candy!
Last week’s SPS Virtual Meetup Encore was another hit and we were able to record the teaching sections. Catch them here!
We could give you some kind of corny analogy here, but instead we’ll just link to the new album all about analogous colors.
Also, don’t forget to add your beautiful self or family to this album! We can’t wait to see our SPS family all together in a grid!
You guys did an amazing job putting together some truly gorgeous complementary colors! This week’s Magazine is proof!
- Andrea Jill captured the sweetest, beautifully lit “Mommy and Me” session!
- Douglas Chamberlain’s strawberries in grass combines complementary colors and the sweet sense of summer to make a fantastic image.
- Jaime Evenhuis-Kramer has been shooting some stunning sunsets!
- Monica Krempasky shot some gorgeous images of her daughter in a twirly dress at sunset. They’re full of summer, whimsy, and all things little girl.
- Vibrant color and insane texture combine to make this flower shot from Ricki Ellington a real stand out!
- Just look at this magic that Krista Moore made!
- Dee Gamel is looking for thoughts on the Tamron or Sigma 150-600. Has anyone used this lens?
- Ever mistakenly push a button on your computer and lost your library tab (and/or make all the metadata appear on your screen)? Sarah Erickson did, but she got some great advice from Cindy Hill on fixing it.
- Kara Michelle could use some help with orangey hues she’s getting when using the Voyager presets.
- Annette Heck posted some fantastic business tips that you might want to consider using on your business page.