It’s been absolutely delightful to see all of the flowers, forests, and sunsets this month. It makes my heart happy! However, I have loved macro photography since college so I’m BEYOND excited to see all the macro shots this week! Bring ‘em on!!
New this week
Let’s get up close and personal with nature this week! It’s all about macro shots and we know you guys are absolute pros at this!
The first July issue of the Magazine is out and it’s filled with stunning images of the beauty in nature.
A new album for all of your macro shots.
SPS Virtual meet up is July 29th at 9pm EST/ 8 pm CST Here’s the link!
If password is needed: SPSLive
- Lora Ortiz posted an image that takes the simple beauty of a daisy to a whole new level.
- Rosemary Williams posted some gorgeous images of a cornfield in the sunset.
- Stunning. There’s no other way to describe the sunrise shot that Darcie Tallman captured!
- Symmetry and simplicity mark this image from Stephanie Simon as a standout.
- Jody Wiele stitched together three shots to capture a beautiful sunset.
- What happens when you find yourself at the Shedd aquarium basically by yourself? MAGIC. Jennifer Sutsser got some shots of a lifetime with her kiddo.
- Alison Sutich did a fantastic job capturing all the little details in a flower bud.
- Manda Maderich needs some help pricing her Fresh 48 sessions.
- Barbara Daniels is wondering if anyone sells their images as stock images? If so, where do you do it?
- Josh Ryder was looking for some advice on a good tripod and he got loads of options. If you might be in the market for a tripod, you’ll want to check this out!
- Melody York is struggling with getting accurate color in her full sun landscape shots. There’s some great discussion going on in the comments!
- You don’t want to miss this post shared by Veronica Bareman about a woman, quarantined with her 83 year old mother, who is recreating famous works of art.