You guys live in some truly beautiful places (or were visiting)! There were so many amazing landscape shots this week!
New this week
We are wrapping up our month of nature with a fun one – wildlife photography! We asked for your help for this lesson and you all delivered! Don’t miss all the tips, tricks, and ways to capture the beautiful wildlife around you!
Update to a previous lesson: If you have updated Lightroom Classic recently there are some changes that allow a new way of changing colors. Cindy Hill added that to her previous lesson from last month and you can find that here.
Fill this album with all the wildlife you capture this coming week!
SPS Virtual meet up is this coming Wednesday, July 29th at 9pm EST/ 8 pm CST Here’s the link! If password is needed: SPSLive We will have breakouts again – this time with some gear talk! Go Pro and lenses and maybe even some camera talk!
- Annette Heck did a shoot at a sunflower field and got some AMAZING shots!
- Amanda Cammack posted a merge of two photos and a merge of three – which do you prefer? They’re both gorgeous for certain! But… don’t miss her full panorama shot. It’s a showstopper!!
- Natalie Fenton captured this crazy awesome sunset off her dock… with her PHONE!
- Tonya Trawick has been a Member for two years but never posted. She came in with a BANG and posted gorgeous images of the milky way and Neowise comet. Way to go, Tonya!
- Lora Ortiz ROCKED this macro shot of a ladybug on a spent gerbera daisy.
- I love the perspective Beth Reed chose for her shot of the First Baptist Church in Birmingham.
- Who’s got a tripod they love? Lucas Shelton is in the market for a good one that won’t break the bank and it looks like others are, too.
- Annette Heck shared a tip for how to keep yourself on schedule when/if you’re doing mini sessions. It’s super handy!
- Wendy Taylor is wondering if anyone uses Sony’s face registration?
- Jennifer Sutsser will be shooting a wedding and they get 30 minutes at a carousel. She has a specific shot in mind she’d like to create and she got some excellent advice. It’s a fun post – check it out!
- Vicki Fritsch is planning to take her kids’ school portraits this year and will also be doing a senior session. She wants the scoop on backdrops and presets that are great but don’t break the bank.