I know I’ve sounded a little like a broken record, but one last time this month I wanted to take a moment and thank you all for doing such a great job of capturing nature’s beauty. It has been one heck of an inspiring month for certain!
New this week
We are super excited for our August theme of Golden Hour! We’ve got video lessons coming your way and some editing videos as well! (Don’t forget golden hour can be found in the morning too- we hear you early birds!) Get started with our Introduction to Golden Hour lesson here!
Put all of your gorgeous golden hour shots from this week in this album.
- Beth Reed ventured out of her yard in search of a reflection shot and she found a winner!
- Tricia Couffer shared the prettiest Lily shot for our reflection one a day.
- Eric Criswell shared a shot from his trip to Poland. You must see it. That is all.
- Amanda Cammack shot this from a moving vehicle. With her phone. You guys. Seriously. She gets all the props. ALL of them.
- Kate Brueck did a great job capturing all the colors of this dragonfly. But this black and white conversion captured incredible detail.
- Monica Mozuch combined warm light, a super dark background, and a perfect reflection to turn some garden phlox into a dramatic image.
- Halee Burg managed an absolutely incredible shot of a robin feeding his chick!
- Patty Slack has some questions about using a Canon T7i for video (for her church). Maybe you can help or can suggest another model that might work better?
- Does anyone do sports banners? Amy Wayne has some questions about set up.
- Nicole Ansari is in the market for a 35mm lens for her Canon camera. Sigma Art or save up for the Canon f1.4 version?