If you’re a student looking to get the fastest start in photography with the least amount of overwhelm, this course is for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How eliminate distraction in your pictures and draw more attention to your subject.
- Why you should rarely center your subject in the picture, and where you should place your subject instead.
- Why you should understand how to use natural light before learning to shoot in manual mode.
- Where to place your subject when you want soft, beautiful portrait light.
- A simple analogy to understanding exposure (that you’ll never forget).
- Everything you need to know to nail your focus.
- 4 practical camera phone tips that’ll dramatically improve your pics.
- The exact process the pros use to edit their photos.
This course is completely FREE. Have fun!