If you’re a student looking to get the fastest start in photography with the least amount of overwhelm, this course is for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How eliminate distraction in your pictures and draw more attention to your subject.
- Why you should rarely center your subject in the picture, and where you should place your subject instead.
- How subtle perspective shifts help you capture stories more completely, as well as pics different from everyone else!
- Where to place your subject when you want soft, beautiful portrait light.
- How to use natural light to give your subject more shape and texture.
- The kind of natural light that gives your images a huge boost of moodiness and drama.
- Exactly how the pros use window light for incredible studio-grade portraits.
- 5 practical phone-camera tips that most people miss, but will change the way you capture (and edit) pics forever.
This course is completely FREE. Have fun!